Not sure what to get your favorite cowgirl for Christmas? Check out our gift guide for ideas guaranteed to thrill the horse lover in your life. From cozy and stylish fashion accessories to useful grooming tools, this list is full of gifts a horse lover of any age would want. These ideas will help your cowgirl showcase her love for all things equine, and make her life around the stable a little more comfortable.
Top 10 Gifts for Horse Lovers for Christmas 2017
- Lettia Horsey Christmas Stocking– This stocking is cute on its own, and could be even cuter with a little personalization. Perfect for your crazy horse friend, or just your crazy horse!
- Classic Fuzzy Headband– You’ve got to feel this product to believe how soft it is! Cozy and warm- perfect for a long winter day in the saddle.
- Cowboy Night Light– The description “night light” way undersells this product. This solar-powered LED light looks great adorning a barn or on a front porch or entryway.
- Smart Scoop- A rubberized, grooved handle makes this scoop easy to hold, and durable clear plastic allows for accurate measuring. No excuses for overfeeding your horse with this product.
- Christmas Fuzzy Slipper Socks– Like the Classic Fuzzy Headband, these fuzzy socks are even cozier than they look. The perfect treat after a day in muck boots.
- Ulta-Mitt– It may not look like much, but our Equine Specialist swears by these Mitts. They can be used wet or dry to bathe horses, increase circulation, or promote a shiny coat!
- Flower Power Brush– With super-long bristles, this brush is designed to get really deep into thick manes and tails. Bonus points for its fun and colorful design!
- Cashel Ankle Safe– Wear this around your arm or ankle to ensure all your necessities are within easy reach while on horseback.
- Decorative Tin Thermometer– At over a foot tall, this weather safe thermometer will make it easy to read outside temperatures from the comfort of your home.
- Table Top Roping Dummy-Cold weather conditions can’t keep you from practicing your roping game! Each package includes two ropes (red and blue) to encourage friendly competition.
Need more inspiration? Head to Gifts for Horse Lovers at JeffersEquine.com for additional gift ideas!