My recent move to Southern Alabama resulted in more warm weather clothes in my closet, more use of “Y’all” in my vocabulary, and more cowboy/cowgirl friends in my life. As the holiday season approaches, I reached out to my coworkers at Jeffers to help me come up with a list of gifts sure to surprise and delight any cattle tender, farmer or ranch hand. From useful gifts like a cattle siren, VetGun starter kit, heated bucket and hay bale spike, to fun items like the cookie cutters and cozy slipper socks, I can now shop with confidence for my new farm and ranch friends.
Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Cattlemen and Women
- 3-Piece Cookie Cutter Set – ensure the cattle lover in your life can show off their personality during the annual cookie exchange. Chickens, cows, horses and tractors are also available!
- Infrared Wall or Ceiling Mounted Electric Patio Heater– floor space can come at a premium in barns. This wall-mountable heater will ensure you stay toasty on even the coldest days.
- Heated Bucket – at 16 gallons, this is the largest heated container on the market. Save your cowboy time back and forth to the water station and ensure your livestock stay hydrated all winter.
- Hydraulic Double Spear Hay Bale Spike– with a 2,500 lb lift capacity, this hay bale spike can be easily installed and operated by one person. Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Pudus Fuzzy Christmas Slipper Socks– these socks made Oprah’s Favorite Things of 2017 list, and are perfect to slip into after a day in muck boots.
- Cattle Siren– stop yelling for the cows to come home, and use this cattle siren instead. This siren is audible up to 1 mile away.
- Decorative Tin Thermometer– At over a foot high, this weather safe thermometer will make it easy to read outside temperatures from the comfort of your home. And how cool is the design?
- VetGun Starter Kit– Ruth Jeffers’ herself claims this is the best Christmas gift for cattlemen and women out there. Comes with everything you need for a 30 cow herd.
- River of Lights Budded Cross Necklace– designed to mirror “dazzling lights in wild rivers.” Dazzling and wild? Sounds a lot like every cattlewoman I know.
- Air Force Commander 2-Speed Dryer– lightweight, portable and high performing- what else do you need in a dryer? Keep your prize-winning cattle looking sleek.
There are even more gift ideas for cattlemen and women at JeffersLivestock.com. Merry Christmas from the Jeffers family to yours!