Last year, Buddy the dog provided us with his list of the top 14 Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Dogs in 2017. Even though we were unable to process his payment (which was in the form of kibbles), Buddy didn’t hold any grudges. We got Buddy on the line again to hear his picks for Valentine’s Day Gifts for Pets in 2018. This year, he broke up the gift list to accommodate the varied interests of all his friends, and even included some ideas for his nemesis-turned-bestie, Fluffy the Cat.
Whether your pet is an adventure fiend or couch potato, a fancy-pants or party animal, Buddy’s got you covered this Valentine’s Day. Because let’s be real, while humans are cool and everything, our pets are our true FUR-ever loves.
Valentine’s Day Gifts…For the dog that just wants to have fun
- Emoji Plush Toys– these dog toys are almost as fun for you as they are for your dog! Watching your dog play with the 💩 emoji will have you all 😍 in the face right? 😜
- Skele-Ropes Tuff Enuff Dog Toys– Filled with rope instead of stuffing, this is the perfect dog toy for an intense chewer. Squeaker included!
- MuttNation Treat Guitar– Stuff with treats, play tug or fetch- this versatile dog toy makes the list for the 2nd year in a row.
- Puppy Cake Premium Cake Mix– The perfect treat for your fun-loving pet’s next party. Made with all-natural, human-grade ingredients.
- FurHaven Snack Slinger– Playing with your pet’s food has never been so fun and easy. This toy launches treats up to 10 feet. No batteries required so the fun can get started right away.
- Pet Botanics Training Reward Treats– Looking for some low-calorie, high-value dog treats for the Snack Slinger? Look no further. Available in 4 flavors and only 3 calories each.
- Bella Designer Dog Bowls– Your pup will be parched after playing with all these fun new toys. Show him how much you 💓 him with this stainless steel bowl.
Valentine’s Day Gifts…For the proper pooch
- Faux Fur Hooded Sweater– how luxe is this sweater?! Made of soft chenille with faux fur trim, this dog sweater also features a lead hole to conveniently attach a leash.
- Pink Chevron Dog Sweater with Fleece Lining– if the faux fur is not your thing, may we suggest this chevron number with fleece lining. We wish these came in human sizes.
- Rhinestone Dainty Collar– The must-have accessory every pooch is talking about this year. Treat your pup like the queen they are with this rhinestone studded dog collar.
- Pet Collar Bling Charms– Because no look is complete without some bling.
- Pink Pup Pet Shampoo– This pleasant scent and baking power activated deodorizer will have your dog smelling fresh for days.
- X-POWER Airrow Pro Multipurpose Pet Dryer– Save money on grooming costs and look good while doing it. We love these hand-held pet dryers for in-home grooming.
- MuttNation Faux Suede Animals (unicorn or flamingo)- These shabby-chic toys were designed by country star Miranda Lambert. Perfect for fetching, tugging, or just snuggling.
- Gourmet Wraps– Gourmet and good for your pet to boot. These premium dog treats are made with all-natural ingredients with no by-products or preservatives.
Valentine’s Day Gifts…For the dog that wants to Netflix and Chill
- Pink Heart Fleece Pajamas– Everyone knows the first step towards relaxation is putting on your comfy clothes. These cozy fleece pajamas fit the bill!
- MuttNation Lounger– After your pup has slipped into their pj’s, they can curl up in this stylish bed which features fringe trimmings and a faux shearling sleeping surface.
- AromaDog Fleece Dog Toys– Not cozy enough yet? This lavender scented snuggle toy is guaranteed to bring all the chill.
- PupCorn– No Netflix session is complete without snacks. Cue the PupCorn!
- Slice o’Pizza Crinkly– Netflix binges have a funny way of whetting the appetite. Share a slice of crinkly pizza with your pup to prevent him from making eyes at you while you enjoy pizza of the human variety.
Valentine’s Day Gifts…For the fancy feline
- Small Heart Shaped ID Tags– Do you love your cat? Of course, you do. Make sure everyone else knows just how loved your cat is with these heart-shaped collar tags!
- KONG® Cat Pillows Critter– Catnip ✔, crinkle sound ✔, soft corduroy ✔. The purrfect cat toy? Quite possibly.
- Heart Pillow Cat Toy– Handcrafted in Germany with Bavarian grown Valerian. This is the stinkiest cat toy your cat will ever love.
- Scratch N’ Shapes– What’s cuter than a sleeping cat? A cat sleeping on a dachshund bed. This multi-purpose scratcher is also designed for sleeping, rubbing and playing.
- Pawbreakers – a cat’s equivalent of a jawbreaker! This all-natural toy is made with 100% edible catnip and made in America.
- Pet Head Fizzy Kitty Mousse Cleaner– Unless your cat is like precious kitten, he or she probably isn’t a big fan of baths. Avoid the scratches and fights and enjoy the strawberry lemonade flavor of this dry shampoo.
- Pet head Cat Fur Removal Mitt– This dual-action mitt helps remove loose hair on cats to reduce shedding and also works to remove hair from furniture and clothing.
- FroliCat Bolt– this automated laser toy will provide hours of fun for your cats (or dogs). Sit back and enjoy as your cats chase the random patterns across the floor, up the walls and over furniture.
- Petstages Tower of Tracks Cat Toy– Struggle no longer with cat toys lost under the couch. With three exciting levels, this interactive toy encourages extended play as colorful balls spin around and around.
Last Updated on February 9, 2018 by